E-Pack Polymers (P) Ltd has carved a niche in the domain of manufacturing and supplying the finest quality of cold room panels, blast freezer and cold storage.
The most prominent & important factor in manufacturing chiller room, cold room and cold store panel is PUF/EPS insulated panels. E-pack polymers using its finest quality of PUF/EPS sandwich panels becomes one of the leading manufacturer & supplier of finest quality of cold storage rooms, blast freezers, pack house, chiller room, cold room panels etc for various industries like food processing, hospitality, warehouses, food retail, dairy & ice cream industry, meat, chicken & Fish processing industry, floriculture, pharmaceuticals and others. E-pack maintains its position and rapport by just making customer at ease i.e., the ease of service, which includes the complete turnkey solution under one roof starting from designing, manufacturing till installation. This zeal of success gives us utmost pride and passion to innovate, design the finest quality of modular cold Rooms.
We also provide the structure for larger cold storages; warehouses etc. We offer wall panels, ceiling panels, PUF slab for floors, floor panels with various fascias like MS checker plates, aluminium checker plate etc, roof panels etc.
Thickness of PUF/EPS wall, ceiling & roof panels offered by E-pack are as follows:
PUF panel : 50MM, 60MM, 80MM, 100MM, 120MM, 150MM, 200MM EPS panel : 50MM, 60MM, 80MM, 100MM, 120MM, and 150MM.
• Custom Built & pre-engineered construction with PUF Insulated Panels
• Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS, PPGS / Al Foil, PPGS / SS, SS / SS
• Walls of various heights and ceiling Panels for longer spans with good thermal break suspender systems.
• International standards Joinery systems for all to ceiling and wall to floor panels
• Doors with Fermod Hinges locks & handles along with release button from inside
• PVC / Aluminium Coving (Optional)
• High and consistent quality as the panels are factory made with Cam lock and Non Cam lock, both options
• Higher energy savings and high performance as very low thermal conductivity
• Dry construction, quick and easy to erect
• Flexibility to choose the various thicknesses of panels based on the various temperature requirements
• Flexibility to choose various options on fascia of panels based upon the site conditions & requirements.
• Ease of expansion and change in lay out as the construction is pre-engineered and modular in nature.
Related Product Offering
• Cold Room
• Cold Storage
• Walk in Cold Room
• CA Chamber
• Potato Cold Storage
• Ante Rooms
• Refer Vans
• Ripening Chamber
• Blast Freezer
• Pack House
• Cold Room Doors