E-Pack offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated labour Hutment/workers accommodation.
E-Pack Polymers (P) Ltd has carved a niche in the domain of manufacturing and supplying the finest quality of insulated labour hutment/workers accommodation. In the current scenario we have seen that the availability of labours is scarce, therefore it is very important for all organizations to retain them for long term. Understanding the problem of scarcity of labours, many of the organizations have started providing insulated prefab labour hutments/works accommodation for better & happier living of their worker on work site. E-Pack designs a customized layout for all it clients as per their requirement & land availability. E-Pack also provides G+1 or G+ 2 hutments in case of scarcity of land. There is no compromise on specification either: the flexibility, the load bearing capacity of the labour hutment, quality of panels etc. we offers the complete turnkey solution for labour hutment/workers accommodation under one roof starting from designing, fabrication, production till installation including electrical fittings, sanitary fittings, bunk beds etc which gives a client a ready to move in solution to all their construction needs. While designing the labour hutment we consider factors like natural daylight, proper ventilation for fresh air. Moreover these hutments /accommodation are constructed with insulated panels so these prefab labour hutments/worker accommodation are best suited to hot regions as well as cold regions too.
• Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
• Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
• Options available with various finishes like PPGI/PPGI, PPGI/PPGL, PPGI/GI with paint on one side, PPGI/Cement Bonded particle Board.
• Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
• Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
• Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC's are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
• These labour hutments are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation.
• Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect.
• Flexibility of expansion and re-location.
• All weather proof construction & maintenance free.
• Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss.